Donna Arnold Resume
Keller Williams Legacy Group
4620 E 53rd St. Suite 243 Davenport, IA 52807
What I offer:
- Flexible and creative individual with strong organizational skills. Ability to think outside the box.
- High level of self-motivation, committed to personal development and growth.
- Effective in oral and written communications.
- Professionalism. Committed to ideals of excellence and high standards. Excellent eye for detail.
September 2014 to Current
- Member – Keller Williams Luxury Network specializing in sales over $500,000
- Member – Luxury Homes Institute, an International Network of Real Estate Professionals specializing in Luxury
- Four time BOLD Graduate – one of the classes that make KW the #1 training company in America
- 2018 Sales – Finished in top 5% for local area at $7.6 million in sales, closing 39 houses.
- Top 5% in Sales Nationwide
- Listing Specialist
October 2006 to September 2014
Mel Foster Company, Davenport, Iowa
During this period I achieved the following:
- Earned Designations of ABR, CNE, CRS, SFR
- Served on QCARA Board of Directors for four years
- 2011 IA Realtor® of the Year
- Top Producing Agent / Certified in Relocation
March 2006 to September 2006
Ivy Hills Country Club, Cincinnati, Ohio
- General Manager for Total Golf/Pegasus company for Ivy Hills Country Club, a facility with 34,000 square foot clubhouse, 18 hole par 71 golf course, junior Olympic sized pool, three Har-Tru tennis courts, and fitness center. Management of all staff and department heads and departmental budgets.
January 2001 to March 2006
Davenport Country Club, Pleasant Valley, Iowa
- Clubhouse Manager – Management of clubhouse and pool complex operation for club with 30,000 square foot
clubhouse, staff of up to 85 including chef and service manager. Managed $1.2 million budget in club with
revenues of $3.8 million and 470 members.
- Increased function business making it a profit center by better utilization of space and marketing.
- Development and management of all departmental budgets within areas of responsibility.
- Certified in private club management by Club Managers Association of America.
- Served as Chapter President for Iowa Chapter.
1999 to 2001
Clinton Country Club, Clinton, Iowa
- Clinton Country Club, Clinton, Iowa / Club Manager
1996 to 1999
Oakwood Country Club, Coal Valley, Illinois
- Club Manager for golf club with 390 memberships and gross revenues of $2.8 million
- Oakwood was home to the Quad Cities PGA tournament, now The John Deere Classic, from 1975 through this
period. Worked with PGA and John Deere Classic representatives to coordinate seasonal tournament.
- Developed new member orientation program and introduced family programs to the club.
Education and Professional Development
- Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois, B.A. Psychology
- University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii, B.A. Business Administration
- Club Managers Association of America, Achieved Certification through educational requirements
- Iowa Tall Corn Chapter of Club Managers, Past President 2004
- CMAA BMI VI in Scotland, International Club Leaders’ Forum with focus on golf operations
- Licensed Realtor® in Iowa and Illinois, Licensed through the Quad City Board of Realtors
REFERENCES – available upon request